Sunday, July 19, 2009

So Many Things So Little Time...

So I am starting the EATM program up at moorpark college unofficially
Aug. 11 and officiall Aug. 17th and darn it as excited as I am there is just so much I want to do before I am a slave to the zoo for 2 years. I want to go to the punch bowls, I want to go on a trip with my boyfriend, I want to get scuba certified, I want to go to Catalina, I want to go to San Diego and Big Bear and Mexico, and I want to visit my friend in Texas, and a lot more things I'm sure. However I know I should be thankful for I am so lucky that I have been anle to do so much already and so amazingly lucky to even be starting this program, it's been my dream for so long and I can't actually believe I'm going to be starting the journey to pretty much the beginning of my adult life. I know I will learn so many great things and just the fact of knowing that after this is all said and done I will be able to go and search for my dream job and be truly independent. Well wish me luck, as I'm counting down the days...

No comments:

Post a Comment