Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Official Day at EATM Jitters

So today is the big day! First day of orientation of EATM!! YAY! I've waited hope dand dreamed so long I can't believe this day is actually here! But ofcourse any of you who know me at all know that when it comes to trying new things I am all in but not without throwing up and having a few anxiety attacks first. However, lately I have been doing pretty well under these kind of circumstances, have pretty much deleted the anxiety attacks due to sometimes violently throwing myself into uncomfortable situations in order to overcome my irrational fears. So I am happy to say that today, yes my tummy is in knots and have already drank several doses of pepto bismal which I now have come to love I have so far had no shortness of breath, panic or anxiety attacks, or vomiting so yay for me. Seems like just a normal day to everyone else but it's pretty much a triumph for me.
So wish me luck today will be the first day of my new direction in life, on many different levels. I just hope the excitement will last and these tummy pangs will go away and the knots will unravel.

No comments:

Post a Comment